POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! : Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever !
From: s1631001
Date: 3 Dec 2001 09:27:53
Message: <3C0B8C05.DDE36E3B@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
I can get an easyjet flight if I can scrape together the money; could
anyone provide me with a place to stay while I'm over? (Assuming it's
overnight that is)
Is there anything we should bring? I might do an image on the theme
"Reunion" or somesuch for the occasion; and of course I'll bring along

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight"