POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What abilites should a particle system have? : Re: What abilites should a particle system have? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What abilites should a particle system have?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 2 Dec 2001 21:44:56
Message: <3C0AE6BA.DB2D31E1@gmx.de>
Yeah, well, that's something someone already wrote. Your reply is of value, of
course, but my intent was to have the community speak up and tell, what
sort of effects they can come up with and what they'd expect and like to have.

Nontheless, I'm downloading right now... ;)

So, another idea would be force-fields, which affect particles found within
them, like swirling them around (to create twisters or such) or just slowing
them down.