POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV features : POV features Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  POV features
From: s1631001
Date: 27 Nov 2001 08:39:37
Message: <3C0397AB.B1D442@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
Sorry, I haven't downloaded POV3.5 yet, so if any of these are embedded
in it already, ignore them.

1: Golden ratio:
since POV-Ray is used (primarily!) for creating art, shouldn't the
golden ratio be a built-in constant, like pi?

2: Polygonal preview:
A Moray-style preview where everything is represented by
polygons/wireframe. This would give a good impression of the finished
image for test renders.

I had more, but I've forgotten them! I'll see if I can dredge them up...

--
From the Grey Knight
//@---signature---