POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone Ever Dreamed Pov-Ray? : Re: Anyone Ever Dreamed Pov-Ray? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone Ever Dreamed Pov-Ray?
From: s1631001
Date: 27 Nov 2001 07:43:54
Message: <3C038A9C.AB1E81BF@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
This isn't quite what you meant, but just this morning I was walking
into Uni, and I walked past a huge puddle (Irish weather!). This is my
train of thought, as it actually went...

[T+000ms]: My, that's one mother of a puddle.
[T+092ms]: Not very realistic; should have been smaller.
[T+273ms]: Nice normal effect! Is that the built-in ripples?
[T+384ms]: The highlights are a little too big.
[T+525ms]: Hang on...
[T+578ms]: That's a real puddle!
[T+723ms]: Better record this for the newsgroup.

Should I be worried? This isn't the first time something like this has
happpened to me...

--
From the Grey Knight
//@---signature---