POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : extended insert menu - november bonus pack (zip - 321 kbu) : Re: extended insert menu - november bonus pack (zip - 321 kbu) Server Time
24 Apr 2024 22:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: extended insert menu - november bonus pack (zip - 321 kbu)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 23 Nov 2001 15:09:46
Message: <3BFEAD09.61A516DB@gmx.de>

> Here is extended insert menu with almost all names from standard include files
> categorized by type. I prefer to upload this here becouse as base POV it will
> change follow next betas. I plan to add some bitmaps to this (textures, colors,
> shapes). Any typing erros? Any comments? Any suggestions for further
> categorization?

Wow, did you do this completely by hand or do you have some automatism?
If yes, this could be very useful for custom include files.

Only one inconsistency i recognized until now: The functions
'f_hetero_mf', 'f_ridged_mf' and 'f_ridge' should probably go to 'noise
functions'.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>