POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PoseRay v1.2 Converter of Poser Scenes into POV-Ray code (~260K) : Re: PoseRay v1.2 Converter of Poser Scenes into POV-Ray code (~260K) Server Time
13 May 2024 18:00:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoseRay v1.2 Converter of Poser Scenes into POV-Ray code (~260K)
From: flyerx
Date: 21 Nov 2001 18:27:02
Message: <3BFC3817.3020704@excite.com>
It may but I have not tested it with that version of Poser since I do
not have it. As long as you could export the scene to Wavefront format
you can at least try to convert it to POV-Ray code. I have no idea if it
will be able to read camera and light information from a Poser 3 file.
You may just give it a try.. it is a small download.

later,

FlyerX