POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POV-Ray Color picker : Re: POV-Ray Color picker Server Time
29 May 2024 00:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Color picker
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 20 Nov 2001 10:40:46
Message: <3BFA78F4.4FCFF51F@geocities.com>
Mahalis wrote:

> Ach.. I don't 'do' Java. VB's my language.
>
> "Jon A. Cruz" wrote...
> > Or you could just do it in Java.  :-)

You should learn it. The more you learn other languages, the better you
become. And the cost is right. Plus, it will give you a leg up if you
ever decide to upgrade to the next version of .NET VB, C# and all that
(since C# is Java modified to support COM, etc).

Then also you'd end up with a single binary that would run on Windows,
Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, Irix... probably the majority of the
POV-Ray community.

--
Jon A. Cruz
http://www.geocities.com/joncruz/action.html