POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need Mesh2 Example File : Re: Need Mesh2 Example File Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need Mesh2 Example File
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 15 Nov 2001 11:47:21
Message: <3BF3F12C.6E6A269D@geocities.com>
Cris Williams wrote:

> I knew that!  No, it's not really like yours - in fact I'm not sure if my
> software really knows what it wants to be when it grows up.

[SNIP]

> SPOON!!!

Two things for you and Hugo to ponder:

1) If you write it in Java and use Java3D, then the exact same binary will work
on Windows (with either Direct3D or OpenGL), Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X (soon),
Irix, and many others

2) If you code in C/C++ with OpenGL and GLUT then you can re-compile your same
sources to make a separate binary for Windows (OpenGL), Mac OS X, Irix, Solaris
and others.

The more, the merrier.

--
Jon A. Cruz