POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : trivial question on topic : Re: trivial question on topic Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:29:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: trivial question on topic
From: Ken
Date: 9 Nov 2001 10:06:09
Message: <3BEBF10A.DC1B545F@pacbell.net>

> On Fri, 09 Nov 2001 06:42:20 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>
> > Personally I think Ron has conveniently forgotten about this one
> > because it is either impossible to fix or too difficult to fix :)
>
> So, should I spend the time and go trough povray.bugreports and check all
> entries ?

During alpha testing I went through and double checked most of the
bug reports in that group. I started from the oldest and worked
towards the newest. I did not finish going through all of them. If
you want to, try going through the newest 1/3 of the bug reports
and verify if they have been fixed of not. The rest have been
checked and have been fixed or reported or both.

--
Ken Tyler