POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'd like to have a complete list of all the finishes... : Re: I'd like to have a complete list of all the finishes... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'd like to have a complete list of all the finishes...
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 6 Nov 2001 16:30:53
Message: <3BE8568C.46764E09@gmx.de>
Eitan Tal wrote:

>[...]
>
> The least I can do is to list the Finishes:
>
> Ambient
> Attenuation
> Brilliance
> [...]

I think you got something wrong there, the mentioned parameters are not
'finishes' but different aspects of a finish you can vary.  Read the docs
about the meaning of each of them and maybe have a look at the
corresponding insert menu item (in Povray 3.5) which gives a short
summary.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>