POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com : Re: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com
From: David Fontaine
Date: 2 Nov 2001 18:20:24
Message: <3BE32AF3.F6A6D52D@faricy.net>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

> There is also the danger of the material getting outdated and people
> loosing interest in the project if it takes too much time.  Together with
> planning it's now running for more than a year, it should come to an end
> soon.

I feel like after waiting for so long we are suddenly being rushed to
make our uploads.  I have uploaded mine, but there's a lot of text and
probably rerendering/editing/compressing type stuff to do for each
image, and I think there needs to be some sort of access to your account
where you can edit your uploads or at least see what you've uploaded.