POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Your 10 Best... - Deadline : Re: Your 10 Best... - Deadline Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Your 10 Best... - Deadline
From: David Fontaine
Date: 2 Nov 2001 18:15:07
Message: <3BE329B5.BBA30C8@faricy.net>
I emailed Greg a while back about some upload issues, and he said the
tech wizards were already at work on them.

> 1) I put in my name as David Fontaine and have
> repeatedly reentered it
> as such, but it keeps changing it to DavidF
> Fontaine.
>
> 2) There is no place to see what's uploaded under
> your account, and
> also, I think after each upload you should see a
> short summary of all
> the files you have uploaded.
>
> 3) You should be able to edit the descriptive fields
> for images after
> you upload them, or else delete them and re-upload
> them.
>

> problem usually but when you do so you get an error
> page with no way
> back to the upload form and your progress is lost.

As far as I can tell, none have been fixed yet.  I don't know about 1
and 4 because I haven't used the upload script since then, but I know 2
and 3 have not been done.  I for one do not like having a mystery CD, I
want to know that a) everything's working, and b) I am satisfied with
what I enetered.  I uploaded some LEGO renders too, so there may be a
legal issue here if I didn't put in the proper information.  LEGO also
requests that I send them a copy of my uploads, and I would like to be
able to retrieve the descriptions I entered for each pic.

Please, edit the scripts, then you can start talking about a deadline.