POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com : Re: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 2 Nov 2001 11:59:24
Message: <3BE2D070.B83F7D73@aol.com>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

>     There are some questons I have about the process that are probably
> answered on another page, but the suggestion is that I not click the upload
> link until I actually have images ready to upload.

Yeah, sorry that was probably overstated.
Look at: 10best.raytrace.com/10best.html for answers to these questions:

>     What format is best? TGA?

JPG requierd

> Is there a size limit, pixel limit?

0.35MB max size,  800x600 is the editor's personal preference, but any is AOK!
There are some majestic images already in the mix which have other sizes--one
is panoramic.

> Is source required or expected? If so do you want .zip?

Neither, certainly allowed and likely appreciated by purchasers of CD. Yes, std
zip.