POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Julia set : Julia set Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:11:19 EDT (-0400)
  Julia set
From: Jérôme Grimbert
Date: 30 Oct 2001 09:14:58
Message: <3BDEB617.66F695D2@atosorigin.com>
I'm trying to make a kind of samples for the julia_fractal object,
something like the portfolio of 3.5 but only with julia_fractal, and
far simpler, and there is a lot of possible operations.

I had no problem finding a good 4D vectors for cube and square
(both in hypercomplex and quaternion), but I would really need some
help and suggestions for the remaining [a](sin|cos|tan)[h] as well
as exp, reciprocal, log and pwr.

I bet that if they exist, someone must have used them one day or another,
at least to test them, but I did not find any scenes with them,
and I really wonder what they look like.