POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob suggestion : Re: Blob suggestion Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob suggestion
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 28 Oct 2001 12:49:41
Message: <3BDC44E9.5090904@videotron.ca>
Bad spelling due to bad pronounciation is understandable, especially
when it is with names of people that are from a different ethnicity than
the person mentioning it.

What bugs me is people - mostly native english-speakers - who routinely
confuse "its" and "it's" and "then" and "than".

followups set.

JRG wrote:

> And what about that ugly *fibinocci* I hear sometimes...
>
> --
> Jonathan.
>
> "Adrien Beau" <adr### [at] freefr> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>>And maybe not. On Slackware forums, I often see "kernal" for
>>"kernel" and other similar errors that I don't have in mind
>>right now. I think it's some kind of "slang pronunciation"
>>that gets written down by users that don't care that much
>>about the correctness of their writings.
>>
>>--
>>Adrien Beau   adr### [at] freefr   http://adrien.beau.free.fr/

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a orthographic}