POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ElastoLab 2.0 released : Re: ElastoLab 2.0 released Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ElastoLab 2.0 released
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 27 Oct 2001 07:01:46
Message: <3BDA9428.CE168EB7@ignorancia.org>

> "Simberon's first product, ElastoLab, lets you explore
> the world of physics in a fun 2D environment."
>                               ^^

  My fault...:( I assumed from David wording that it was 3d. Wrong
assumption, I know. Then I see it is not very "3D related"... accept my
excuses for not being more rigorous.

> Even if Bill is wrong I don't think it's very nice of you to call it an
> "extremely paranoid accusation". Especially not considering that you
> apparently haven't checked the facts.

  Yes, sorry again, but anyhow what I was calling paranoid is not the
doubt about the legality of the post, but the idea a "bad faith" in
David post... Also, my use of the word "paranoid" is not that serious.
All we can have paranoid moments: I myself perhaps had one of these
moments after reading Bill reply...

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia