POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blobman 5.0? : Re: Blobman 5.0? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobman 5.0?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 22 Oct 2001 14:45:50
Message: <3BD468FC.3510AABD@aol.com>
I just saw this note. I was thinking about "releasing" it to the public real
soon anyway.  My proclivities might be to put it on a web page and say it's free
for general use, including what you're gonna do,  rather than to just "hand to
you."  That doesn't mean I wouldn't help your team, it's just my proclivity...

Ongoing and possible improvements to my characters:

1) clothes (now has one-piece pajamas!)
2) better hands
3) copying Rune's "walk in a circle" algo...