POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blobman 5.0? : Re: Blobman 5.0? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobman 5.0?
From: Francois Dispot
Date: 16 Oct 2001 15:15:55
Message: <3BCC8769.7A29144B@club-internet.fr>
"Tony[B]" wrote:

> There is a Java applet for posing blobman, but it can't do fingers, only
> arms, legs and head.

I had _very_ limited needs when I did it. I just needed to easily pose
15 small characters. The problem is that while there is some genericity
in main body parts handling (and several strong inconsistencies too),
the rest is just different. I would help anybody wanting to expand it
though. Somebody contacted me a few weeks ago with some C++ port in
mind. I never heard of him since I released the code.

For those interested, it's here (BTW it's an application, not an applet:
it uses files):
http://www.wozzeck.net/images/petibonum/index.html
--