POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Hey, Warp (Tesselation patch: the fire test) : Re: Hey, Warp (Tesselation patch: the fire test) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:57:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hey, Warp (Tesselation patch: the fire test)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 5 Oct 2001 08:34:32
Message: <3BBDA9AF.C615BB94@gmx.de>

> So, does anyone have some bogus generated mesh that I could try ?
> (Possibly only with object from 3.1, because I have not Megapov installed,
> so no isosurface, please).

I think isosurfaces would not be very good to prove things anyway, because
the whole isosurface intersection stuff is quite critical.

I don't have any specific object here you should try, but i think some
CSG's,  blobs and text objects would be good examples to test.

I will save my congratulations until you reveal your solution. ;-)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>