POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new hardware configuration question ?? : Re: new hardware configuration question ?? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new hardware configuration question ??
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 4 Oct 2001 21:02:42
Message: <3BBD05E0.6707ED5D@geocities.com>
Sebastian Holtermann wrote:

> If you only want it to render your scenes try linux.

I was just posting a little about that. Good stuff.

> (However scene creating semmed to me a bit more comfortable with the
> windows gui. But there is an other group for discussing this ;-) )

Ahh.

But I think that pointing out Emacs and the POV-mode could be
appropriate here. Especially since Emacs can easily be run on Windows
and on Mac OS X, in addition to the traditional Unix/Linux builds.

http://www.acc.umu.se/~woormie/povray/

--
Jon A. Cruz
http://www.geocities.com/joncruz/action.html