POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: urgently needed: Include files from Derek Owens : Re: urgently needed: Include files from Derek Owens Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: urgently needed: Include files from Derek Owens
From: Ken
Date: 4 Oct 2001 18:54:27
Message: <3BBCE9F5.A2643428@pacbell.net>
Warp wrote:

> In povray.general Ralf Breuker <ral### [at] citywebde> wrote:
> : sorry for this crossposting
>
>   If you are sorry, then don't do it, and you'll not have to be sorry.

They have been canceled and a warning has been sent along with a copy
of the crossposting guidelines. Fortunately for Ralf I am such a nice
guy I also sent him the include files he is looking for so he has no
excuse for crossposting again.

--
Ken Tyler
News Admin. and POV-Ray Techncial Assistance Group Member and Link Master