POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Cutting" in isosurfaces : "Cutting" in isosurfaces Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  "Cutting" in isosurfaces
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 3 Oct 2001 21:02:17
Message: <3BBBB518.63F04E04@iki.fi>
I am in need of source code or explanation of how to make plane "cut" or
"split" iso surfaces. I know I have seen a picture of metallic rounded
box being cut to pieces in a smooth way; like you had cut some irl clay
object with scissors.

So, if anybody can tell me how to do that, I'd appreciate it :-).

--
          /"\                           |    iki.
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign |    fi/