POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quake-like Lights? : Quake-like Lights? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Quake-like Lights?
From: Eitan Tal
Date: 1 Oct 2001 03:59:14
Message: <3BB82174.9FB48B9@netvision.net.il>
I'm looking for a light that its power will be reduced by distance
(squared distance)
light_source {} seems to just spread out and not lose its power.
Also, atmosphere, halogen, and many other features don't work at 3.1g.

I have several neon-lights - 4 red, green, and blue.
when I place a light-source on them (I can also use looks_like) on the
appropriate color,
everything gets colored in white, except for tiny areas which are on
shaded.