POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mesh2 Boning suggestion : Re: Mesh2 Boning suggestion Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:31:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh2 Boning suggestion
From: Ken
Date: 30 Sep 2001 14:11:19
Message: <3BB76183.607708B1@pacbell.net>
Rune wrote:

> "Ken" wrote:
> > Actually I don't think it is a good idea. I haveno use for it.
>
> I'm sure you don't. I haven't seen many animations from you. I haven't seen
> very much POV-Ray work from you at all... ;)

Huh?

Just because I don't let you see it does not mean that I am not still
using POV-Ray for both stills and animations. In fact just three weeks
ago I was working on using ISOs to model the effects of rain drops
hitting a pool of water complete with photon generated caustics. Didn't
quite get the effects I wanted so I moved on to something else. I have
a long history of half finished projects that seldom get to the point
where I feel they are worthy of sharing with others.

--
Ken Tyler