POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mesh2 Boning suggestion : Re: Mesh2 Boning suggestion Server Time
8 Jul 2024 15:48:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh2 Boning suggestion
From: Ken
Date: 30 Sep 2001 09:19:53
Message: <3BB71D36.543467E8@pacbell.net>
Rune wrote:

> I think there's plenty of good reasons to implement the feature I've
> proposed.
>
> Is there anybody besides me who thinks it would be a good idea?

Actually I don't think it is a good idea. I haveno use for it. This is
one of those features that would benefit only a handful of people and
99.9% of the other users would never use it. The POV-Team can't even
come up with a simple spline function that satisfies you and now you
want something 20 times more difficult to implement. I don't see it
happening.

--
Ken Tyler