POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : while () { while () {}} doesn't work propertly. : Re: while () { while () {}} doesn't work propertly. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: while () { while () {}} doesn't work propertly.
From: Ken
Date: 25 Sep 2001 23:49:57
Message: <3BB15194.92DC6B29@pacbell.net>
Slime wrote:

> Since it does have to have semi-colons after floats, vectors, and colors, I
> wish it would accept semi-colons after arrays and anything else that might
> be declared. It's a nuisance to have to think about whether i should put one
> in after I declare something. Perhaps it shouldn't be *required* for things
> other than floats, vectors, and colors, but it'd be nice if it were
> *accepted*.

To be honest with you I was kinda bitchy about the semi-colon addition
with v3.1, but after a couple of weeks of getting used to it, I add them
without even thinking about it. Give it a little time and it will become
second nature to you. No reason to change the program when we can change
you instead.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group