POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POVGUI 1.5 Progress Report : POVGUI 1.5 Progress Report Server Time
14 May 2024 12:55:03 EDT (-0400)
  POVGUI 1.5 Progress Report
From: Dave Dunn
Date: 15 Sep 2001 20:12:58
Message: <3BA3EEAC.EE49EC88@aol.com>
I felt like an indy film producer releasing my film the same week as a
Hollywood blockbuster when I put POVGUI 1.4 out during 3.5 Beta madness.
So I did what anyone else would do in my situation - I rewrote the darn
thing to be 3.5-compliant. I had a few adventures, converting
hf_height_at to trace, and moving from pattern-based (megapov) to
function-based (POV-Ray 3.5) height field wireframes, but I have now
managed to port all objects and their respective macros over to 3.5. I
am in the process of recovering my Insert Menu stuff, which I
unwittingly goofed up when I installed Beta 2. When that is completed, I
will put together an archive and release POVGUI 1.5.