POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : My Default Font - Screenshots : Re: My Default Font - Screenshots Server Time
20 Jun 2024 08:06:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Default Font - Screenshots
From: Ken
Date: 15 Sep 2001 15:30:25
Message: <3BA3AD54.E81E279D@pacbell.net>
Glen Berry wrote:

> I'll trust your judgement on this, but do you think it would be better
> for the editor to use a suitable default font that is found on ALL
> windows systems? ((I'm assuming that such a font even exists.) I also
> realize that it might not be within your ability to easily change the
> default font, but I thought I would at least mention the idea.

The Lucinda font was the default in v3.1 and the tradition continues with
v3.5. You are the first I have heard of that questions its use so I don't
think it is a wide spread problem. Although I haven't checked, it is quite
likely available as a single download from the MS website for those who
want it.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group