POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: New PC : Re: New PC Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New PC
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 10 Sep 2001 13:06:11
Message: <3B9CF31C.90402@comtrade.ee>
David Fontaine wrote:
> Yadda-yadda-yadda
I don't think that such articles belong to this particular NG. I'd like
to see here articles, which are on topic, related to POV-Ray and actual
after year or two (described Atlon box belongs after this time to
museum, I guess :-)
I understand geeks happiness and joy about new box and wish to share it
with others, but, please, in appropriate NG.

Vahur,
in no power to enforce server's use policy and therefore hoping for
understanding!