POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POVGUI 1.4 : Re: POVGUI 1.4 Server Time
2 Jun 2024 02:07:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVGUI 1.4
From: Dave Dunn
Date: 6 Sep 2001 06:41:16
Message: <3B97534D.93AC72B6@aol.com>
Nekar Xenos wrote:

> Thanks!

I began the 3.5 conversion last night, and it went surprisingly well. I am sorry
to see the ini_option switches that lowered the quality to 5 in the wireframes but
what the heck. The only thing that remains before I start adding new features is
to convert the hf_height_at statements to trace, which I am not looking forward
to. Th hf_height_at is so much easier to work with. I also came up with an idea,
which I haven't tried yet, to fix lathe so it doesn't take so long to render.