POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray article in a Spanish magazine : Re: Povray article in a Spanish magazine Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray article in a Spanish magazine
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 4 Sep 2001 16:55:07
Message: <3B953FAA.39239700@ignorancia.org>

> Too bad, I'd like to see it.  If for nothing else, then to brush up on my
> spanish :)

  Well, there are many spanish pages on the net. Not as many as in
english, but also enough to keep you reading for the rest of your life.
That's not a bad way to learn vocabulary and to get used to common
expressions. I do it all the time to keep my bad english not too plain.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org/