POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Subsurface Scattering : Re: POV 4.0 Wish List Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 4.0 Wish List
From: Dave Dunn
Date: 4 Sep 2001 13:54:17
Message: <3B951572.6D938884@aol.com>
Warp wrote:

>   Why it would be more elegant?
>   And FYI, this will be a standard macro in 3.5.

To your second point first, this is great news. Not having seen the beta, like
a lot of other people, I can only guess what macros are included. I was
thinking of elegance in terms of simplicity of use for the end user, not in
the sense that programmers sometimes use it. It seemed to me that an internal
keyword, based on point_at or look_at would simply be more intuitive while
coding than having to invoke a macro. But hey, I'll take the macro, gladly.  :
)