POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : www news interface suggestion : Re: www news interface suggestion Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: www news interface suggestion
From: Ken
Date: 3 Sep 2001 11:42:17
Message: <3B93A5A7.27B1DB75@pacbell.net>
Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba wrote:

> That's ok. But if you use cookies why you can't store there original url and
> back to it after introduction page ?

I really don't know how difficult (or easy) that would be to do. I didn't
design the interface. It seems to me that it would be easier to simply
give your friends instructions on how it works the first time they use it
and then they will have no problems with it. I understand that it is a
minor inconvience but unless Thorsten steps in and says otherwise I doubt
that it will be changed in the near future. The team is very busy with
the beta release of 3.5 right now.

--
Ken Tyler