POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 10best.raytrace.com: beta test the upload pages : Re: 10best.raytrace.com: beta test the upload pages Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10best.raytrace.com: beta test the upload pages
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 28 Aug 2001 14:40:58
Message: <3B8BE65D.2D022941@gmx.de>
Gregory Johnson wrote:

> Hello! The 10best.raytrace.com project is just about ready to open its
> doors for business.  We have developed a system whereby you will be able
> to upload your entries much like those of the IRTC.   We would like to
> test out the system before we make a formal announcement.  I am
> requesting that folks try to upload some images to our server at:
>
> [...]

Ah, finally!

I hope this does not get too fast now, i would like to polish up my draft
for the cover image contest (which i started more than half a year ago)
and won't have time for that in the next weeks.

Concerning the entry form:

- experience level

i think i already mentioned these categories seem rather bad chosen to me,
nothing really fits. (at least for me :-))

I'm not sure what the purpose is, but I would either make more categories
or simply 'beginner'-'medium'-'advanced'

- nickname

I suppose this is just an identifier for the database, probably not a good
idea to enter 'chris' here...

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>