POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 10best.raytrace.com: beta test the upload pages : 10best.raytrace.com: beta test the upload pages Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  10best.raytrace.com: beta test the upload pages
From: Gregory Johnson
Date: 28 Aug 2001 12:45:08
Message: <3B8BCAD0.5C7A4975@aol.com>
Hello! The 10best.raytrace.com project is just about ready to open its
doors for business.  We have developed a system whereby you will be able
to upload your entries much like those of the IRTC.   We would like to
test out the system before we make a formal announcement.  I am
requesting that folks try to upload some images to our server at:

http://10best.raytrace.com/cgi-bin/10best.cgi

Please remember that this is BETA testing.  After we are confident that
the system works flawlessly, we will DELTE ALL THE ENTRIES and reopen
the doors for formal submissions.  Since we will delete the entries,
please do not post this web page "to the public", as this may cause
frustration and the loss of great art from folks who do not understand
that this is just a test.  (We have had help from a few folks who had
turned in their email addresses to the survey at the bottom of the page,
but we want to try it out on a larger audience after installing a
bugfix.

If you have forgotten was 10best.raytrace.com was about, see:

http://10best.raytrace.com/10best.html

Thanks.
Greg M. Johnson
10best.raytrace.com coordinator