POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera clipping bounds : Camera clipping bounds Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Camera clipping bounds
From: Anton van den Hengel
Date: 27 Aug 2001 01:03:36
Message: <3B89D48D.ED4DCB15@cs.adelaide.edu.au>
Hi All,

Please excuse my ignorance, but I can't find a reference anywhere to the
closest distance from the camera at which an object will be visible.
What I mean is that I understand that there is a limit to how close to
the camera an object can be whilst still being visible, but I don't know
what that limit is, or whether the limit is changed when the camera is
scaled.

Thanks heaps,

Anton

--
Anton van den Hengel        mailto:ant### [at] csadelaideeduau
Department of Computer Science  http://www.cs.adelaide.edu.au/~hengel