POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : general geometry question : Re: general geometry question Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: general geometry question
From: Mark M  Wilson
Date: 21 Aug 2001 18:23:55
Message: <3B82E079.6E533923@worldnet.att.net>
Sorry, Jamie --
I forgot to specify in my original question that the three points must
NOT be colinear, but SHOULD be coplanar (and anyone who knows geometry
knows that given any three points in 3D space, exactly one plane can
contain all three.)

I do in fact want to find the center point of the circle whose
circumference passes through the OTHER three points. :-)

--Mark