POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New newsgroup web front end. : New newsgroup web front end. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  New newsgroup web front end.
From: ken
Date: 14 Aug 2001 00:42:44
Message: <3B78AAA7.F2707841@pacbell.net>
I just took a look at the new beta news group front end. Looks
promosing. Since I first encountered the PovRay news groups by way of
the old CGI front end, I'm looking forward to using the new one once
it's finised. For some reason I find this sort of news group front end
more "usable" than a regular news reader. Don't know why. Probobly some
weard twist in my thinking prosesses.

Ken Matassa

|   If I can't see it, it can't get me!   |