POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Question about icon : Re: Question about icon Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about icon
From: Andrea Ryan
Date: 13 Aug 2001 23:52:39
Message: <3B789E84.1C6CC5E3@global2000.net>
> It is a small version of the demo render and it is used in the windows start
> menu to... run the demo rendering!!!! I think that's the only thing it is
> intended to use for.

I looked there and the icon looks better on the desktop.  It's nice to
have an icon for pov files.  Maybe it would be a good idea to make an
icon specifically for associating with pov files.  Maybe it could use
red, green and blue objects or the sphere on the checkered plane.
There's such an icon, but it is really a bmp file with a .ico
extension.  Ifranview keeps saying that it's a bmp file with an
incorrect extension and can change it if you are careless with
clicking.  I'll like to find a icon editor or a program that shrinks
pictures to be used as icons.
Brendan