POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : 3.6? : 3.6? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:49:00 EDT (-0400)
  3.6?
From: Dave Dunn
Date: 8 Aug 2001 17:23:25
Message: <3B71AE01.6CF9CC07@aol.com>
I know from the official 3.5 announcement that certain features
(motion_blur, blurred reflections, text object enhancements etc.) are
not going to be included in POV-Ray 3.5. I understand that these
features might not be stable enough or whatever to make it in to this
release. My question is has any discussion taken place about including
these features in any future release beyond 3.5? The text object
enhancements alone would be worth the price of admission <g>