POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : PVMegaPOV memory leak??? : PVMegaPOV memory leak??? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:36:58 EDT (-0400)
  PVMegaPOV memory leak???
From: Disnel
Date: 13 Jul 2001 05:34:23
Message: <3B4EC09F.8060108@itam.cas.cz>
Greetings,

   I'am using PVMegaPOV for rendering animations and it loks like there
is some memory leak: as it computes more and more frames is takes more
and more memory. It is very unhappy, because I use some machines with
64MB RAM and animation, which has at the begining several MB in RAM can
easily use 100 or 200 MB of RAM when computing 100th frame, for example.

Regards

Disnel