POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : /nogui ? : Re: /nogui ? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:07:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: /nogui ?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 4 Jul 2001 11:33:51
Message: <3B4337B7.B84393DA@gmx.de>
Elias Pschernig wrote:

> I'm probably not going to modify any source code, but I'd like to have a try in
compiling it anyway. Do you have a makefile to compile with cygwin? (Or does the one
in the unix directory actually work?) And I read there about libpng and libz - do I
need them, and if so, where would i get them?

It's all coming with the source package (libraries) or is available on my
site (makefiles), just read the instructions there.  Anyway some basic
knowledge on makefiles and compiling in unix environments would be
helpful.

(BTW adding line breaks in your postings would be a good idea)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>