POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Voting format : Re: IRTC Voting format Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Voting format
From: Bob Franke
Date: 27 Jun 2001 01:59:48
Message: <3B397653.AC2675E7@hotmail.com>
Hi Josh,
Here is the format I use for WinVote.
The paragraphs for the comments are simply one long line terminated with
the DOS "CR", "LF" pair.

I am looking forward to a welcomed MacVote.  If you have any questions
just email me.

Bob Franke
bfr### [at] homecom

( This vote was compiled with WinVote )

( Email this to... irt### [at] irtcorg )

Rate 10min.jpg for artistic merit  (1 .. 20):11
Rate 10min.jpg for technical merit (1 .. 20):8
Rate 10min.jpg for concept         (1 .. 20):10

Rate 1st_fort.jpg for artistic merit  (1 .. 20):9
Rate 1st_fort.jpg for technical merit (1 .. 20):11
Rate 1st_fort.jpg for concept         (1 .. 20):11

Rate berlin.jpg for artistic merit  (1 .. 20):12
Rate berlin.jpg for technical merit (1 .. 20):15
Rate berlin.jpg for concept         (1 .. 20):15
This looks like a winner to me.  I especially like the work on the car.
Sometimes are should make a political statement and this is a powerful one.

this is the second paragraph

(Leave these lines alone!)