POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Voting format : IRTC Voting format Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Voting format
From: Josh English
Date: 25 Jun 2001 13:42:33
Message: <3B377807.B92C1285@spiritone.com>
When I was working I loved having WinVote available on one of my
machines so I could go through and vote and comment the rounds easily.
Now that I'm unemployed and using an iMac here at home, I am using
Python to create a program similar to WinVote for the Mac.

The silly part is I can't find the template form for voting on the IRTC
web site or ftp site. I don't have the email of my previous voting
submissions either. Can someone post them or point me to them please?

Thanks

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom