POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Read Me : Re: Read Me Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Read Me
From: Dearmad
Date: 20 Jun 2001 15:05:17
Message: <3B30F414.997BE1F8@qwest.net>
Andy Cocker wrote:

> I saw one about 6 years ago, called (I think) "Adventures in Raytracing".

I have that book- that's the one that got me into all
of this- it had POLYRAY and the reason I got it over
the POV one at the time was because the POLYRAY one
worked without a math co-processor... not a slow way to
trace- a dead STOP way to trace- but it got me hooked
anyway...

> Not sure if it came with POV or Polyray (the latter I think).

yup.  And a HORRIBLE modeller programmed in some sort
of BASIC- POVCAD I believe...

The book was rather badly written now that I look at it
and could have used a lot more clarifying points...

-peter

--
http://www.users.qwest.net/~dearmad
But why bother?  I'm not interesting.