POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amiga Discussion? : Re: Amiga Discussion? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amiga Discussion?
From: Andrea Ryan
Date: 19 Jun 2001 19:44:27
Message: <3B2FE063.4D244058@global2000.net>
Sorry, I use MegaPOV.  But I use Mega specific features only occasionally.
With some files, the version line could be commented out without changing
anything else and the official version would be able to render them.  I do
have some files that use isosurfaces and the such.  If I ever get to release
files (definitely during the summer) that don't need Mega, I'll be sure to
have no unofficial version lines.
Brendan