POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UK Convention. : Re: UK Convention. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:09:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UK Convention.
From: John VanSickle
Date: 15 Jun 2001 16:22:05
Message: <3B2A6FE2.65E83239@erols.com>
sacrofts wrote:

> Gosh, you know, I thought I was nearly the only pover who came from
> the midlands.

I ain't.  I'm a Yank.  I was stationed at RAF Croughton for three
years.  I spent a few weekends in Nottingham.  There's one pub there, I
forget the name, which is suit-and-tie downstairs and scruffy punk-and-
biker upstairs (where the pool tables are).  If memory serves, an
old brick building belonging to the Theosophical Society is just down
the street from there, and one of the nearby streets is Maid Marion
Way.

Wait, I think I remember:  The Salutation.  Is this right?

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459