POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amiga Discussion? : Re: Amiga Discussion? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amiga Discussion?
From: Ken
Date: 12 Jun 2001 23:58:14
Message: <3B26E465.8A312588@pacbell.net>
N Shomber wrote:

> I just joined the newsgroups and noticed that there are specialized
> discussions for the Mac, DOS, and Windows versions.  Could an amiga
> discussion be created?  If one already exists, just tell me where it is.
> (www.amigaworld.com gives me a 404)

Welcome,

If you would like to discuss raytracing with POV-Ray on the Amiga
platform you can do so in this group. There are so few Amiga users
we just haven't felt a need to create a special group for that purpose.

If you just want to discuss Amiga's in general we would tolerate
discussions of this nature in the off-topic group.

--
Ken Tyler - News Admin.