POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mega 0.8? : Re: 3.5 -> break? -> 4.0 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:45:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 -> break? -> 4.0
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 8 Jun 2001 08:10:02
Message: <3B20C0A5.B2F2A9A4@videotron.ca>
"Tony[B]" wrote:

> Speaking of which... How long a break (if any) are you guys planning after
> 3.5 is out before starting on 4.0?

They'll just take a nice relaxing vacation in their Mediterrannean
villas for a while, then start going on talk show tours saying that
they've started working on new material, then one of the members will
leave in a fit of rage to start working on a solo project citing he
didn't like the way they were going, etc...

You know, the usual...

> Long enough to let some of us learn the syntax of C/C++ so we can
> pitch in I hope. :)

Long enough for you to realize that there is no language called C/C++.

--
Francois Labreque | Now, at this point, I am not even going to tell you
    flabreque     | to twiddle your knob, because as we all know, you