POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Anti-Aliasing in self-compiled POV-Ray : Re: Anti-Aliasing in self-compiled POV-Ray Server Time
5 Jul 2024 07:36:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anti-Aliasing in self-compiled POV-Ray
From: Ken
Date: 5 Jun 2001 21:20:13
Message: <3B1D84C5.29E09CF2@pacbell.net>
Martin Eisenhardt wrote:

> > Maybe a stupid question, have you tried what happens if you set the
> >  anti-aliasing on the command line +a0.3 instead of using the
> > predefined settings?

> I am ashamed ... but: how would I do that? I am only used to the
> POV-Ray GUI, not to the command line port ...

Press alt+c to open the command line dialog. At the bottom of the window
you will see a place to put command line options. Enter +a0.3 there and
close the window. Every time you render the commands you enter on this
line will over ride any .ini file options you may have specified such
as those quickres.ini uses in GUI drop down list.

--
Ken Tyler